Aberdeenshire mum sharing stories and adventures with my three year old daughter Sophia!

Sunday 4 December 2016

Welcome!

Hi everyone, I would like to welcome you to my new blog "Mummy Trials", Some of you may know me from my other blog liner,lippy,life and for those of you who don't I just wanted to introduce myself & my daughter Sophia. I won't go into a huge life story for my first post but if you do have any questions feel free to leave them as a comment and I can do a Q&A style post in the future.

My name is Sharon and I am 25, I live in Aberdeenshire with my partner Bruce & our three year old daughter Sophia. I worked in childcare until recently when finding childcare for Sophia became a struggle so now Sophia is graced with my presence all day every day, apart from the few hours she ditches me for her friends in nursery, I'm pretty sure she is sick of the sight of me now! 

Hopefully with this blog I can share things we get up to, I want to share the good & the bad because lets face it... parenting always easy, I know I had high hopes for always cooking home made meals, doing loads of arts & crafts, having family adventures but sometimes I like to hide in the toilet on my phone, a trip to Tesco is like a holiday and youtube can literally save a parents life with a toddler running around.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig