Aberdeenshire mum sharing stories and adventures with my three year old daughter Sophia!

Monday 17 April 2017

Toy Shopping





Spring is in the air and this means Sophia just constantly wants to be outside! It's still pretty cold in Aberdeenshire but that hasn't stopped me having a look at some deals online for outdoor toys! I had to share some of these with you! I soon got carried away and strayed from outdoor toys. There are loads of deals on toys at the moment. Hopefully some of these can maybe help you save some of your hard earned £££'s!













So there we have it, some of the bargains I found during an innocent snoop around online. I now have Sophia sat on my knee pointing at the blue Furby claiming she wants one! I may just have to get one and save it for her Birthday!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig