Aberdeenshire mum sharing stories and adventures with my three year old daughter Sophia!

Friday 31 March 2017

Mummy Pamper Time

Hi everyone, long time no see! I have been really rubbish at keeping my blog up to date. I just haven't had much to write about. I blame the colder, darker winter months. Lately it has been the same thing day in & day out. Finally the lighter nights are here, the weather does occasionally decide to treat us to some sunshine and even Sophia is starting to leave her hibernation mode! Over the winter months I've seriously let myself go. Eating uncontrollably, my skin has been a mess, my hair is the worst it has ever looked... like a weird in between colour and absolutely no style. This just isn't like me at all. Once upon a time I looked half decent. I'm not talking weekly manicures, layers of makeup and big bouncy hair decent but just more human.


This could possibly seem very petty to some people but I want to feel more like me, take better care of myself and I think this blog could just be the thing to get my butt kicked into gear. Who doesn't want to feel nice about themselves? I am considering doing a weight loss post once a week... you can all tell me off if those numbers on the scales don't go down! I have A LOT of weight to shift. Also since stopping working I have been feeling so unmotivated so I have been looking into little projects I can do. Some with Sophia, others more grown up based. I have a serious urge to make some bath bombs. Totally random I know but what can I say? I need random little things to do, I am sick and tired of the same routine. Anyone with hobbies/activities they like to do at home feel free to share! I would love some inspiration. Maybe there is something you really want to do? I would really love to hear from you.


We also have the Easter Holidays coming up, Sophia will be off for 2 weeks from the 31st. My goal for the holidays is to be out of the house as much as possible, even if it's just going on mini adventures to places we haven't been before. Sophia absolutely loves being outside and exploring, a happy Sophia means a happy Mummy. 

I'm really looking forward to keeping my blog up to date with all of our adventures. 

Speak soon x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig